Saturday, November 19, 2011

Whew!

Starting a new blog is scary stuff! I suppose brief introductions are necessary! You should know a few things before we begin. There will be a lot of this: 
 Otto!
 Archie!
Yuki and Penny!

And there will probably be a fair amount of this handsome fellow:
My Mister! Pretty sure he'd murder me if he knew I just posted this picture.

But don't be surprised if you also see things like this:

(Yup, that's a dog sweater.)
Ink-related love.
Possibly, some gratuitous snogging. I kid.

So welcome! I hope we can all get along and get to know each other. Or either way, that my ridiculous ramblings won't cause you to go screaming into the street.

Hurray!
Mindy



2 comments:

  1. Happy to have stumbled upon your blog! Found you through Mrs and the Village...look forward to seeing more (esp. the tattoos and dogs)!!!

    ReplyDelete