Saturday, November 19, 2011

To turban, or not to turban?

I don't know about you's guys, but I have deeply fallen in love with turbans this fall. 
Some examples that I ADORE:
C/O Urban Outfitters
C/O Urban Outfitters
However, I don't really love the price tags. Especially when I can knit it myself. I found this super wonderful pattern on Ravelry by Xandy Peters from X and Y Designs:
If you are a knitter like me, and don't have a Ravelry account yet, well get on that! But you can also purchase this super sweet pattern in her Etsy shop. I'm casting it on tonight and will post the results!


3 comments:

  1. I don't know if I can pull one off, but I love the first and third ones!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. TURBAN!!!! I'm totally gonna check the esty page out!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like them! I love the one that is more like a head band, and not like a hat. BUt they're all good!

    ReplyDelete